Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First blog

Hello. I'm Kirti, and many people I know are under the impression I am insane, and(/because) I think too much.


I have long since given up on convincing anyone that this isn't so when talking to people in person so I'm hoping to get enough of my thoughts and opinions down here, in this blog, for strangers to understand my way of viewing things.

My posts could be about anything from what's going on in the world, to what's going on in my life, to what's going on in my head. This blog is basically the boarding schedule for my train of thought, so expect delays, derailment, and possibly the running over of screaming girls who got themselves tied to the tracks.

Fair warning that my sense of humor might throw certain people through loops, or catapult them over the loops completely, depending on personality. Really though, I'm just hoping someone will find this entertaining enough to bother reading.

This post was written on the first of June twenty ten. Hopefully it all goes up hill from here!

2 comments:

  1. Where's the llama? you totally tagged this with Llama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the time this was written I worked at a llama farm. Also I wanted people to find this entertaining enough to bother reading, so I threw it in there.

    ReplyDelete